- In our latest set of business principles, we set a high, yet achievable standard of anti-bribery practice for firms.
Posted 17 Dec 2013
- As part of the 2014 One World Media Awards, we're sponsoring a new Corruption Reporting award.
Posted 12 Dec 2013
- Ukrainians are sending a strong message to their leaders: they want a more transparent government that answers to the people.
Posted 10 Dec 2013
- On Anti-Corruption Day, one message stands out: people are joining forces to show their desire for corruption-free societies.
Posted 09 Dec 2013
- On International Anti-Corruption Day, people around the world raise their voice against the abuse of power for private gain.
- The results of the 2013 Corruption Perceptions Index show that no government has room for complacency when it comes to fighting graft.
Posted 03 Dec 2013
- Whether it’s the poorest shut out from school, or research skewed by lobbyists, the cost of corruption in education is high.
- The expulsion of Silvio Berlusconi shows no one's above the law in Italy, but more must be done to fight the systemic corruption.
Posted 28 Nov 2013
- Ahead of the EU summit in Lithuania, we look at what Eastern European nations can do to show their anti-corruption commitment.
Posted 27 Nov 2013
- We take a look how China's Third Plenum report tackles the anti-corruption agenda.
Posted 26 Nov 2013
Media and Public Relations Manager
Tel: +49 30 3438 20 666
For queries on corruption in sports:
Deborah Wise Unger
Tel: +44 20 8960 2526
Mobile: +44 74321 666 22